Share IT

Welcome!  -  The Hydro Floss Is The BEST!  -   Free shipping on all carts over $25.  

Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm Feeling A Little Bit Devastated, Here's Why...

Google destroyed my blog today.   I had over 1000 posts in the last year on that blog and they are all gone now.  

I got a terrible message from the Goog saying that my carefully crafted blog was junk and they deleted it.  

My poor customers won't be able to find the directions they need.  They won't be able to find the best practices that I wrote for them.  They won't know how things work... 

Given the season of the year, I couldn't decide if I should mourn or celebrate.  So I decided to do both - at the same time! 


I hope you feel sorry for me.  If you are blogger, you would understand how this feels.   I'm appealing, I hope I get it back.   

-David 


No comments:

Post a Comment