Share IT

Welcome!  -  The Hydro Floss Is The BEST!  -   Free shipping on all carts over $25.  

Monday, April 23, 2012

AAPL Stock - My Latest Move

You can read about my latest AAPL move here:   http://www.allthingspondered.com/4741/why-does-the-value-of-money-constantly-decrease/    - but you better hurry because all of the mystery (or rather most of it) should be out by Tuesday April 24th 2012 (by the end of the day)

But even if you did miss out, you can enjoy reading about my latest stock drama.

You know that stock investing is risky and dangerous and you should never invest without getting advice from a professional broker (or someone you can actually trust)

However, you should not listen to me because I have a vested interest in AAPL stock and an interest in how well it does.

Never the less, you can read about my investment drama at the link above.

Happy investing...   ????     be careful it is a jungle out there.    Wall street = Jungle Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment