Share IT

Welcome!  -  The Hydro Floss Is The BEST!  -   Free shipping on all carts over $25.  

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mobile Broad Band Connections...

 
Since our home Internet connection has been down for several days,  I have been able to run my entire Internet operation just on my mobile broad band. ...

The Story:

I've tried out a couple of mobile broad band connections over the last few years. 

That latest shows improvement over what I used in 2010.

Read more about how well this latest broadband connection is doing.  

 

I find it very interesting but the old broadband connections were just NOT up to par.  

People talk about "4G" all of the time, but true 4G connections are not yet available in the US or most of Europe.  

There is a kind of 'fake' 4G  that has been making the rounds but it falls far short... 



Completely unrelated, but fun anyway:   Playful Otters




 



No comments:

Post a Comment