Share IT

Welcome!  -  The Hydro Floss Is The BEST!  -   Free shipping on all carts over $25.  

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bicycle Accident and Trolley Tracks

Interested in seeing the result of trolley tracks and bicycle front tires intersecting at the wrong angle?

I have a picture to share of my face after such an accident.


This is also a strong caution to be sure and use a safety helmet to protect your head.   I hit my head hard enough to lose some of my memory.

I was shocked and stunned for a while and had trouble realizing what just happened to me and where I was.

I had a similar feeling as to when I am in a dream and see strange places or events. It was as if I didn't really belong where I was.

Scary feeling.

Read more: My Face After the Bicycle Accident

No comments:

Post a Comment